Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Men in Dresses are the New Norm by Jenbiff

 
This post is a little late because Men's Fashion Week happened just about a month ago; which in fashion means seven seasons ago. But anyway I was, and still am, very excited to share that I was lucky enough to actually work some of the shows in Paris for S/S 2012. As you can tell by the picture one of the shows was Rick Owens -what a way to start off fashion week, right? The line (as I'm sure you all know by now) was pretty traditional to the Rick Owens brand. Black, white, tan and grey were the only colors used and the silhouettes were simple. It was really cool to see in person some men dressed in dresses. The cool part about this? Not a single one of the models looked strange in a dress.


The model I dressed! It was the first show he ever walked in, I was so proud! (Photo credit: Style.com)


One of the models in a dress. And yet it looks totally normal. (Photo credit: Style.com)


Random quote of the day: "I'm keeping quite the collection//Take nothing less than perfection//Cowboy boots, cowboy boys//Oh, the joy" 
Can you guess the song?

No comments:

Post a Comment