Monday, September 12, 2011

Outfit Outtakes by Jen Bou

Polka Dots

I love this white polka dot shirt I picked up at H&M a couple of weeks ago. It has the right amount of flowy-ness without being too boxy and the silky white color looked so fresh and chic. The sheer material made it a fun top that can be dressed up or down. I decided to pair it with a pair of ripped slim-fit boyfriend jeans and chunky high heeled sandals and I was ready to go! 


"Watermelon" nails can be seen here




For a while I was obsessing over purchasing a Michael Kors watch. But then I found this pretty gold watch with a jewel trimmed face for just $28! I’ve really been getting into designer pieces but without the funds, I have no problem looking for something similar and I actually end up liking it better! 

Top: H&M
Jeans: The Limited
Shoes: Candies for Kohls
Bag: Daisy Fuentes for Kohls
Watch: Francesca’s Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment