Friday, December 23, 2011

The Gossip Corner with Stini

Can you believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow!?!? It feels like this holiday season has flown bye at lightening speed, and pretty soon it will be 2012-scary thought since the world is supposed to end next year lol. Just like the other girls did, I have made my Ultimate Christmas Wish List for Santa, and I'm pretty sure that I will be on the "Nice" list. Some of the items on my list are WAY up there in fantasy land, unless some handsome millionaire sweeps me off my feet in less than 24 hours (the odds are against me) and some are within the realm of possibility. 
Here we go....**Side Note: Jen Biff and I have similar tastes so our wish lists may be too :)**


1. The Birkin! I have been an admirer of Hermes's most covetable piece for awhile now and owning a Birkin bag is on my bucket list, even if that means selling everything I own lol. I would want either a Black or Burnt Orange leather bag like these:
Aren't they gorgeous! (Photo Credit Google Images)
2. Coach is a girl's other best friend. Because of my uncle, my family now says that I have an illness called "Coach-a-tosis" or the need to buy anything & everything from Coach. It is one of my fave handbag brands and I have found another bag that I would like to add to my collection, the Madison Leather Maggie Shoulder Bag in mahogany/brass.
 Like this one! (Google Images)
3. A J-O-B please! I know the economy is rough these days but it would be really nice to get up and go to work doing something I at least like/interests me. Don't get me wrong I am thankful to even have part-time work, but in 2012 I would really enjoy working full-time. Maybe Santa can sprinkle some magic fairy dust on the job market???
 (Google Images)
4. To win the Lottery! (preferably PowerBall or Mega Millions) Then I can travel to all of the places I've always wanted to visit, donate to some charities close to my heart, buy the Birkin bag,... trust me I have a well thought out plan if I ever come in to a large sum of money, just ask the girls :)
 Money and lots of it! (Google Images)
5. A big chubby orange kitty to be named (what else), Garfield! While I would consider myself a dog-person, I do still have a special place in my heart for orange tabby cats. Also, Garfield was one of my favorite cartoons growing up. I'll probably have to wait until I move into my own place to get one or risk getting kicked-out by the rents!

Don't worry I won't feed him Lasagna! (Google Images)
6. Peace. Yeah I know it's corny but now that Bin Laden, Gadhafi, and Kim Jong il are all dead, it would be really nice if we could just chill on the fighting and just try and do some good things that will help our futures instead of destroying them.
 Working together (Google Images)
Well those are some items on my Christmas Wish List, what are yours?
Have a safe and Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment