Tuesday, December 27, 2011

KM Explains it All!

I Hope 2012 Brings...


Every year right around this time, I like to think about different things I hope the new year will bring.  Whether it's something simple or something a bit more extreme, I just like the idea of setting some sort of goals for myself in hopes of fulfilling them.  It's a good way to get excited about the possibilities of things to come!  I accomplished quite a bit last year but this year I hope to...


...get a real job!
(photo taken from google)
Working part time is just not cutting it for this girl.  I'm ready for the real working world, now if I could just decide what I want to do...


...a trained puppy!
Stella has successfully accomplished sitting, kisses, shake, high five, and jump....just need her to get the more basic stuff like stay and lay down...getting her to stop biting would also be wonderful!


...travel!
(photo taken from google)
I'm not picky as to where I go, I just know I want to go somewhere new and do something different!  


...have fun!
(photo taken from google)
Even though every day might not be the most exciting, there should always be some fun involved in your life.  One quote I like to keep in mind on a day to day basis is from the movie Say Anything:
Lloyd Dobler: Why can't you be in a good mood? How hard is it to decide to be in a good mood and be in a good mood once in a while?"
Constance: Gee, it's easy. 

If I want to be in a good mood and have fun, then I'm going to!  The key is to put yourself in that mindset and you'll be golden.


Hopefully all the predictions about 2012 being the last year for us is untrue (seems like some people have too much free time on their hands if you ask me) just like all the other predictions that have been going on out there for who knows how long.  This year has so much going for it.  Fabulous new movies, new fashion, new music, new beginnings, and so on.  According to my Dad, the only reason that the Mayan calender ends in 2012 is because they ran out of room on the rock they were carving on...makes sense...


What do you hope the new year brings?  Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I love your quote! and will try to remember it when I am not in my usual good mood! and as always, I hope that the new year brings a more organized, peaceful home. Every year I get a little closer :)

    ReplyDelete