Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wacky Wednesdays with Jenbiff

New York Fashion Week

As all of you know New York Fashion Week was February 9-16. And I was lucky enough to be chosen to volunteer (I was told there were over 4,000 applicants and they only chose about 450 people)! I was very excited and let me tell you it was an amazing experience! While I was extremely lucky to have worked many many shows, I obviously couldn't see them all. So when I wasn't working a show I was all over WWD looking at other shows that were going on. I've chosen my favorite lines from New York and my top favorite looks from my top three:

Alice & Olivia
This presentation was adorable! Fun prints and colors, feminine shapes, fur, sparkles, hats (thank you royal wedding). I really loved this line and would probably wear almost everything in it! Here are my favorite looks:







Carolina Herrera
I've loved Carolina Herrera since I found out about her a couple of years ago. She is known for her simplicity and feminine looks. As you can tell I really love feminine looks. So I always look forward to her lines and she definitely didn't disappoint (and it also was amazing seeing it in person!). Here are my favorite looks:





Tracy Reese
I actually never heard of this designer before going to Fashion Week. I ended up working it and was completely blown away. The colors, prints and shapes were so fun and beautiful. Again I can actually see myself wearing most of the things in this line! Here are my three favorite looks:



I had a really hard time picking my favorites! There were just so many fabulous looks coming down the runway this season! Here are my some of my other favorite lines:
Anna Sui

Badgley Mischka
Betsey  Johnson
Herve Leger
Kate Spade
Oscar de la Renta
Rachel Zoe

*All pictures are from WWD.com

What were your favorite looks you've seen on the runway this season? Are there new trends you want to try out?

Quote of the Week: "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull."
Last Weeks Answer: Lucky by Lucky Twice

1 comment: