Tuesday, May 22, 2012

KM Explains it All!

Tuesday Ten!

All of the girls that write this blog aside from myself were fashion majors in school.  Usually I leave the fashion to them but today I decided to be different and share some of my personal favorite fashions.  Now, I may not know fashion but I know what I like!

1.  Rings!
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
This shouldn't come as too much of a surprise since I've mentioned my addiction to accessories before but I literally can not go out for the night without a ring on.  Currently I've been working on getting more dainty ones so that I can wear more than one amazing ring when I go out.

2.  Neon
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
I love love love bright colors.  This bright mint is one that's been appearing in my wardrobe more recently and I've also become fond of pink which I've never really liked before.  Now I'll wear anything that's neon or electric.

3.  Sunnies!
(photo taken from forever21.com)
Again this shouldn't come as a surprise but besides rings sunnies are my favorite accessory.  I just purchased the pair above and reminisced about similar flip-up sunnies I had when I was a kid.  Note the neon yellow color.

4.  Leopard
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
Again, not something that I used to be that into but animal print has become one of my favorites.  I recently purchased a pair of leopard print loafers and am in love with them.  I'm currently on the hunt for a this exact outfit because I think it looks fabulous.

5.  Polka Dots!
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
This is a pattern that I've always liked and I love the look above because of the bright, high-waist shorts paired with the polka dot shirt.

6.  Color Blocking
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
 Jen Bou has mentioned this look a lot and I think that she's pulled it off perfectly on more than a few occasions.  I'm want to try this look out but haven't found the right pieces yet.

7.  Colored Shorts!
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
I was told by all the girls that colored denim is very in and I'm glad that it's carried to the summer because I'm loving the colored shorts.

8.  Aztec
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
This pattern became popular last summer I think and I've been rocking it ever since.  I hope that it never goes out of style.

9.  Lace and Leather!
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
Lace is so dainty while leather is very edgy and I love how the two combined look.

10.  Wedges
(photo taken from Pinterest.com)
I am not graceful by any means and wedges are hands down the easiest heels to walk in and I wear them whenever possible.

What are you favorite styles to rock?  Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the love! We're already following you! Can't wait to see what you are going to write about!

    ReplyDelete