Thursday, May 24, 2012

Trending Thursday's With Vicki

Summer's Right Around The Corner...

Ever since I graduated college, I started understanding how my life would change over the summer months. No longer would I be working a part-time job for a short 3-4 months, but now I'd be working a big girl job, all year around. But even though my life has changed quite drastically over the past year (maybe even over the past month), there's still a few things I always look forward to during the summer months...

The Beach



Cute Summer Clothes





My Birthday


And of course...Summer Drinks!!!

Just this past weekend, Jen Boo and I joined our friend Joel and his friend's for Harpoonfest in Boston! 

Harpoonfest is a two-day event where you get an opportunity to enjoy Harpoon Brewery's outside venue in Boston, tasting different styles of fresh beer from Harpoon and UFO while listening to Boston band's and DJ's perform.  



It costs $20 to get into the event which includes a souvenir cup and 1 drink ticket. All beers cost $5 a pint and you can choose from the following:



Jen and I were actually very lucky and one of the guys we were with, was able to get us into the event for free!!! Talk about a fun but cheap night :) 

Our fave beer was the UFO Raspberry Hefewiezen!

dipity.com


Check out Harpoon's Website to learn more about Harpoonfest as well as other upcoming events! I'm hoping to catch Octoberfest this upcoming fall!



Have A Great Memorial Day Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment