Tuesday, July 24, 2012

KM Explains it All!

Vegas Vegas VEGAS!!!


As I've mentioned I'll be going to Vegas at the end of July.  I know it's still a month away but I'm so excited that I've started planning a bit.  When everyone thinks of Vegas I feel like they only think of drinking and partying.  What are we supposed to do during the day?  Personally I thought that hanging out at the pool with a few cocktails would be on the agenda every day but since it's supposed to be balls hot out I thought it might be a good idea to check out some other options. 


Sun Buggy Rides!


Dune buggy rides at an intense fast speeds?  Yes please!  While it seems a bit expensive and I don't think we'll get around to it I would definitely love to try this some time.  (click here for Sun Buggy website)


Indoor Skydiving!


I have always wanted to go skydiving but I've never been good on those amusement park rides where you plummet to the ground.  My stomach always feels like it was left at the top of the ride and it's just not a feeling a like.  Nevertheless it's still on my bucket list and I think that this would be a great start-off point.  At $85 for a single flight I think it's fairly reasonable considering the experience.  (click here for website)


M&M World!


As a chocoholic I think that it's my duty to visit this magical place.  (click here for website)


Gallery of Fine Arts!


One of the things that I loved about London was all the free museums.  I've missed going and seeing gorgeous pieces of art whenever I liked so this might be worth checking out.  (click here for website)


Adventuredome!


While I think I'll avoid the free clown shows, I'm a sucker for any sort of amusement ride.  It's also indoors and I've never been to an indoor amusement park!  (click here for website)


Shopping!


Kind of a must for a girl, right?  


Obviously there are an infinite amount of things that you can do in Vegas during the daytime since it's a party pretty much twenty-four hours, seven days a week but in case you want to break it up a bit these are a few things that caught my interest!  (all photos taken from google.com)


What do you think are some good daytime activities for Vegas?  Let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment