Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wednesday's With Vicki Live

London Is Calling

googleimages.com
Hello followers!!! It's been far too long since I've posted and told you all about what's trending at the moment. As we all know the 2012 Summer Olympics in London just ended this past Sunday. I will admit it was the first year I really got into the Olympics. A few of my favorite sports to watch were: swimming, volleyball, diving, and women's gymnastics. I made sure that whenever the USA women's gymnastics were competing I was glued to the television. 

googleimages.com


Not only do I enjoy  watching gymnastics, but I also was rooting for local hometown Olympian from Needham, MA, Aly Raisman. Congratulations Aly for winning the gold medal in floor exercise. 


And a big congratulations to the US women's gymnastics team "The Fab Five" for their first Olympic title since 1996! 

THE FAB FIVE
bleacherreport.com

I think the reason why this year I was so interested in the Olympics is because it took place in London. During my junior year in college I studied abroad in London, England with Stine and Kaley. Over the past few weeks the media covered so much of London that I miss dearly. And when the Closing Ceremony on Sunday night showed famous style icons like Kate Moss, and Naomi Campbell it reminded me of all the fashion trends I saw during the fall of 2009 in the beautiful city of London. 

After playing around with Polyvore for awhile I decided to create a layout of what you probably would find me wearing if I was abroad in London again this fall...

London Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment