Friday, September 28, 2012

Fridays with Jenbiff



Milan Fashion Week September 19-September 24

While I may be slightly disappointed in the designers who showed in Milan for choosing such sickly thin girls, I really enjoyed what I saw coming off the runways. As usual I had a difficult time choosing my top three favs. So naturally I have a list letting you know which other lines to check out. So let’s get started!

Blugirl
This new line has everything from nice night gowns layered over the ones you don’t want mom to see, flower child dresses and beautiful white summer dresses all to make me wish summer wasn’t ending already. Is it too soon to ask if it’s spring yet?




  *I really couldn't choose a top three, so you get four! Surprise!

John Richmond
You sly dog, you John Richmond. Making my top 3 for the second season in a row, all I can say is I want more! While most of the looks were simple (my fav!) and mostly black or white, there were also pops of color and funky textures that I’m really not even sure how to describe. I think pictures do better than I do…here are my favs:



 
Missoni
I’m not really sure how I feel about the shapes of the garments, but I’m totally obsessed with the colors. It looks like Angela has really stuck to her parent’s trademark of creating adorbs knitwear. Great job Angela!




 *All pictures are from wwd.com

In case you want more from Milan,  here are other lines you should def check out:
Ermanno Scervino
DSquared2
Les Copains
Moschino
Versace

Quote of the Week: “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”
Last Weeks Answer: Katharine Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment