Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KM Explains it All!

Tuesday Ten

Here are my ten current obsessions!

1.  Colored Denim
(image taken from google.com)
I finally purchased my first pair of colored jeans and am OBSESSED with them.  I can't wait to go out and buy more colors.  

2.  Country Music
(image taken from google.com)
At the beginning of the summer I started getting into country music and have not been able to stop listening to it.

3.  Skulls
(image taken from google.com)
This past weekend I went to Charming Charlie's and purchased my first piece of skull jewelry in thr form of a ring.  I love it and really want to get some sort of shirt with a skull on it as well as a shirt for my puppy, Stella

4.  Alex and Ani
(image taken from google.com)
All of the girls I work with have at least two of these bracelets and I feel left out!  I'm dying to get my hands on one.

5.  The Perfect Curl
(image taken from google.com)
I love to wear my hair curly but it takes a lot of work so I've been trying to find quicker, easier methods to achieve the perfect curl...still working on it since I can be slightly hair challenged.

6.  Oversized Sweaters
(image taken from Pinterest.com)
The only thing that made it ok in my book for the weather to start getting colder was the fact that I could bundle up in giant sweaters.

7.  Mustaches

I got this pair of sunglasses out and Vegas and for some reason have had a strange interest in mustaches ever since...odd I know.

8.  Shellac
(image taken from google.com)
Vegas was the first time I've ever gotten shellac on my nails and I must say I will never get a regular manicure ever again.  It stays on so well and so much longer that I had a perfect manicure for two weeks.

9.  Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
(image taken from Pinterest.com)
I still can't get enough of Alana and her crazy family.  Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe how much I love this show.  In the words of Honey Boo Boo "YOU BETTER REDNECKONIZE!"

10.  Quotes
(image taken from Pinterest.com)
I've had Pinterest for a while now and mostly just used it for style ideas, DIY ideas, and different cooking ideas.  Recently I've branched off and started looking at some of the other pins and always end up looking at the quotes.  Sure they can be a little too mushy but a lot of them are really pretty!

What are your current obsessions?  Let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment