Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SAG Style

Tuesdays with Jenbiff

Ahh award season...how much I love watching you mainly for the red carpet moments. While the actual show can be somewhat dull listening to actors, actresses, directors, etc thank people we've never heard of, all I want to do is see what they're wearing. This past Sunday were the SAG (Screen Actors Guild) Awards and it was anything but disappointing. After searching and finding all the red carpet photos of the night I found my best and worst looks of the night.

So here's my worst:
Kaley Cuoco. I love you girl, so what were you thinking stepping out in this red dress?? While I loved to color of the dress, let's talk about the elephant in the room. The length made you look like you were 3 foot nothing. Not cute. On top of it the red of the shoes just did not mix with the red of the dress. Better luck next time.
Ohh Kaley. (Photo Credit: latimes.com)
And here's my best:
Kelly Osbourne. She totally rocked this all black gown. The deep v-neck and the studs were beautiful. Her hair combined with the silhouette was a nice little nod to fashions of yester-years (which you should know by now I love). The simple red lip and even the wacky purple were stunning. Great job elite member of the fashion police!

Loved it! (Photo Credit: huffingtonpost.com)
What did you think of Sunday nights fashions??

2 comments:

  1. Both dresses are really beautiful and the girls look great! Inspiring pictures!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm so sorry I missed this! But thank you so much! We'd love to follow you, would you like to follow us as well?

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete