Monday, July 25, 2011

Outfit Outtakes by Jen Bou

Casual Friday

I wore this outfit for casual Friday at work. I had bought these jeans about 3 years ago and found them when I was cleaning out my closet.  I’m so glad I didn’t get rid of them! The 70’s inspired trend is really big right now so I decided to try it out. I paired them with a flowy paisley printed top and some wedges so that my jeans would hit the heel of my shoe just right (my mom actually picked these wedges out for me last summer and I’ve decided that she has pretty good taste). I then added some silver accessories and was ready for a Friday at the office!






Top: Delias
Jeans: The Limited
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
Bag: H&M
Necklace: The Limited
Bracelet: H&M

What do you wear for casual Fridays? Would you try a new trend for work?

No comments:

Post a Comment