Monday, August 29, 2011

My Fall Must Haves


Happy Monday Everyone! For this week, we decided it would be a fun idea for each of us to post about our must have items for this upcoming fall season. We have each created a list on what we need to have and we wanted to share our faves with you guys and where you can find them! Enjoy!


Jen Bou's Fall 2011 Must Have List:

1. Wedge Booties - I have been looking for a pair since the end of last winter and I'm happy to say I have finally found my perfect pair :) 


Payless: Women's Tenley Lace-up Wedge Boot $49.99

 Other options: 
Express: Suede Lace-up Wedge Bootie $108
Steve Madden: Tanngoo Ankle Bootie $79.95




2. Cargo Vest - My top choice at a good price!
Old Navy: Women's Canvas Surplus Vest $29.50

Other options:

K-Dash By Kardashian Button Front Cargo Vest $46.52
New York & Company: Belted Linen Cargo Vest $49.95


3. Metallic Cable Knit Sweater - Adds a little sparkle to a warm, chunky sweater!

Madewell: Metallic Cable Knit Crewneck Sweater $118
Other Options: 
Express: Metallic Cable Knit Cocoon Sweater Coat $88
Forever 21: Metallic Open Knit Sweater Tunic $29.80




And there it is my top 3 must have pieces for this fall! Please share your fall must haves with us! Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment