Tuesday, October 25, 2011

KM Explains it All!

Halloween Favorites!!!!


As I mentioned before, Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday so I thought I'd give you 10 reasons why I think it's so fabulous!


1.  Halloween Costumes
Last year my best friend and I were the Blues Brothers!
2.  Jack-o-lanterns
On the Food Network they had a pumpkin carving contest and this was the winner.  Two of the snakes heads moved and fog came out of the mouth....clearly you can see how it won! (photo taken from google.com)
3.  Halloween Treats
Nutter Butter ghost cookies are my favorite to make! (photo taken from google.com)
4.  Old Monster Movies
My all time favorite monster movie (photo taken from google.com)
5.  Halloween decorations
Usually I put a few skeletons out and add some spiderwebs to our front steps.  Nothing too crazy but still festive! (photo taken from google.com)
6.  Halloween Candy
Usually the trick or treat candy ends up in my belly before the kids even get a chance at it!  (photo taken from google.com)
7.  Scary Movies
I absolutely love scary movies and have been dying to see this one but usually when I go to watch it I'm by myself.  Everyone says it's not a good idea to watch it alone but it just may come down to that (photo taken from google.com)
8.  Ghost Hunters Live
Every year on Halloween, the Ghost Hunters do a live event at a different haunted location.  I am obsessed with this show and all things like it (photo taken from google.com)
9.  Haunted House/Hayride
I've never gone to a haunted house but I've done hayrides in the past and they've always been wicked fun! (photo taken from google.com)
10.  Halloween Specials!
TV shows will typically do holiday specials and this year Pretty Little Liars did a great Halloween special that made me wish the next season was sooner!  (photo taken from google.com)
What's you're favorite thing about Halloween?  Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite things at Halloween; seeing the kids dressed up, and checking out the awesome jack-o-lantern that Kaley creates with her dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decorating my house is my favorite part of Halloween. Sometimes I start bringing things out in September just so I can enjoy it a "little bit longer"...every room in my house has "something" Halloween...even the bathroom!! Luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decorating the house is def my favorite thing about all holidays, but there's is something about Halloween that is wicked fun! --Jenbiff

    ReplyDelete