Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wacky Wednesdays with Jenbiff

Halloween Treats!

Much like KM, I loveeee Halloween. Well to be honest I love getting ready for all holidays, but Halloween just happens to be a little less than a week away. Besides decorating my parents house, going pumpkin picking and carving those pumpkins one thing I've been doing to get ready is paint my nails with Halloween themed designs. I ended up doing different designs for the past two weeks.



The first set of designs: ghosts, candy corn and orange and black

The next designs I did I figured I'd show you how I did it! Oh and because I'm really not this creative on my own...I'll give you my inspiration too!

Part one

Part two

Part three



And finished: Candy corn, Frankenstein, and eyes

The nail polish:

Candy Corn: Yellow: Wet n Wild Fast Dry: The Wonder Yellows/ Orange: Sally Hansen Instadri: Snappy Sorbert/ White: NYColor: Little Italy


Frankenstein: Black: Sinful Colors: Black on Black/ Green: From China/ Thin Black: Art Club: NA2 Black/ Thin White: Art Club: NA1 White


Eyes: Thin White: Art Club: NA1 White/ Black: Sinful Color: Black on Black


Base Coat: Revlon Quick Dry/ Top Coat: Sally Hansen Instadri: Clearly Quick

And Finished!

Final product!

How do you get ready for Halloween?


Quote of the Week: "I put a spell on you
Because you’re mine
You’re mine"
Last Weeks Answer: Princess and the Frog

No comments:

Post a Comment