Monday, October 31, 2011

Outfit Outtakes by Jen Bou

Snow Storm

Happy Halloween everyone! For those readers who live in the Northeast, I’m sure you experienced the freak snow storm Saturday evening. It was insane! Many homes lost power and there were trees that had fallen in the road. To say the least, it was definitely not what we would expect for the end of October. But then again, this is New England.

Snowy background!
Yesterday I got together with some relatives for a birthday lunch to celebrate my mom turning “29” and my sister turning 18. It’s crazy how time flies. Since the temperature dropped, I decided to layer up and wear this cozy dolman sweater, a chunky cable knit scarf, and my suede motorcycle jacket that I bought a month ago. The pop of leopard added to my otherwise neutral palette was perfect for a day inside eating some delicious home cooking and catching up with the family. 





Sweater: Aerie
Pants: The Limited
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: BCBG via TJ Maxx
Bag: Daisy Fuentes for Kohls
Scarf: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21

What neutral colors to you think work well together?

No comments:

Post a Comment