Friday, October 28, 2011

The Gossip Corner with Stini

Go Team Zoe!


For my final TV show post of this month I wanted to talk about a person whom I truly idolize and respect, the one and only Rachel Zoe! If you haven't seen her show, The Rachel Zoe Project, on Bravo it is honestly a MUST SEE. Zoe has the most amazing gift for her craft and I hope to one day be able to meet her and (dare-I-say-it) have the opportunity to work with her, in the hopes that maybe some of that Rachel Zoe magic will rub off on me :) 



(Photo Credit: Google Images)
One of the many reasons I love her show is because it's fun and quirky and it shows how hard people in our industry (meaning fashion) really work and that it's not all sunshine and rainbows. Deciding whether or not to wear the Prada or the Gucci for a major award show is not like your lunch order, its real life (see!) and it matters! Also, much like Giuliana (from Giuliana & Bill) Rachel has her own unique way of speaking, which is again just like me and the girls :) Whenever, I go into a store or see a fabulous piece in a magazine I find myself saying how "May-ge" (super weird spelling but I was going for the phonetic) or major it is! 

Here are my top Rachel Zoe sayings:
-"I die(d) for that______"
-"That's Bah-nanas"
-"It's so May-ge"
-"Oh my god"
-"I'm a fashion obsessed crazy b*tch"
-"Sunnies"
-"That would be stupid pretty"

There are obv's tons more but these are my top choices that make me smile. This past season focused on Rachel being pregnant and still styling at a million miles a minute while looking stun-ing! Check out these clips from The Rachel Zoe Project for more Zoe-ness!!

(Video Credit: Youtube.com)

Have a Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment