Monday, November 21, 2011

Outfit Outtakes by Jen Bou

The Holiday Before Christmas

Every year I get so excited for the Thanksgiving holiday, but get sort of bummed when people skip right over it to Christmas. While I love all of the holiday cheer and everything that goes along with it, it felt like this year the holidays started in September! 

There’s just something about gathering with family and friends, and eating a big home cooked meal that create a fun and relaxed atmosphere, not to mention having a few days to enjoy the time off from work. This year it seemed to approach rather quickly and amongst all of the Christmas and holiday craziness that has already started, I won’t be able to think about it until I have my Thanksgiving feast which will consist of a delicious turkey dinner accompanied with all the fixings. As of November 25th, I plan on enjoying my extra day off and staying away from the swarms of people starting their Christmas shopping; however, I might do some online shopping to see if there are any good deals that I can scoop up!

Here's the outfit I plan on wearing for Thanksgiving.....
Top, tights, clutch{The Limited}; Shorts{TJ Maxx}; Shoes{Payless}

 If Thanksgiving wasn't at my house, I would be wearing the clutch too :)

Also, I would just like to give a shout out to all of the people who will be working in the stores that open at 12AM Thanksgiving evening/Friday morning. You people are saints!!! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And for everyone who will be out on Black Friday, happy shopping!

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Will you be shopping on Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment