Friday, December 30, 2011

The Gossip Corner with Stini

Happy-almost-New Year everyone! I hope that Santa was good to you :) I know he was to me, although I am still waiting on the World Peace thing lol. Since this is the last post in 2011 I want us to enter 2012 on a high note. I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has been reading our blog and following us on facebook and twitter. We really hope that you are enjoying what we have to say and that maybe we have introduced you to some new and interesting things! If you have any suggestions on how we can make our blog better we would love to hear from you! 


Now I know that last week was all about our Wish Lists for Christmas, this week I want to share with you my Celeb Wish List for 2012:
-Since there were quite a few engagements over the holidays I am hoping to see more celeb nuptials next year and less divorces
-Babies! I can't wait to see which star's will be next to pop out a little bambino. There's Jessica Simpson, Alyson Hannigan, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Lily Aldridge are among the many celebs who are expected to deliver in 2012.

 Alessandra and Lily at a VS promo appearance (Photo Credit: Google Images)
-Lauren Conrad's L.A. Candy book series turns into a movie series would be major! I know that she's coming out with another book series but I would love for someone to put her stories on film, because it would be kinda like The Hills only much much better!
 Lauren at one of her book signings for L.A. Candy (Google Images)
-Harry Potter beats out Twilight for an Academy Award or Golden Globe. Although I am a fan of both series, I have to say that the Potter movies far surpass the Twilight ones in almost every category. They have more action, better acting, better set and costume design, and amazing scripts that are closer to the books. I just think that they deserve to be recognized for the masterpiece that they created.
Some of the HP films (Google)
-And World Peace..... again. Hey my mom always said it can't hurt to ask! 

What are some of your wishes for 2012? 

No comments:

Post a Comment