Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thirsty Thursday's With Vicki

Happy Holidays!!!

I always love the holiday season! Being able to spend quality time with close family and friends, celebrating just because you can, and eating tons of sugar cookies!!! But I mean who doesn't love the holidays?!

 Two weekends ago, Jen Boo and I went to an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party in Cambridge, MA at our friend Joel's apartment. Jen and I met Joel about four years ago through a mutual friend. He went to Babson College which was about 10 minutes away from our school, and the girls and I would always visit him at Babson. They had some of the best parties like their SODA parties (Seniors Out Drinking Again), a pub on campus, and a Dunkies. Going to a small private college, we really didn't understand that it was actually normal to have any of these amenities on a campus.

Representin' my Ugly Sweater
Yeah! Check that out!
Me and Jen Boo in our Ugly Sweaters


The Host! Joel and Me
Us and our new friend! Click on the video below and
check out the band he's in: Green Line Inbound
They're sooo good!!!
Boo and I can't wait to check  them out when they're playing in Boston next!!! 
You Tube Video Of Green Line Inbound

I was also supposed to go to another Ugly Sweater party at my best friend Courtney's house, but unfortunately we had to change the plan last minute. We instead celebrated with a few margaritas at Mama Iguanas in Springfield and dancing at Samuels, a bar conveniently located right near Mama's. We were supposed to wear our ugly sweaters...clearly none of us decided to go along with this!

What I'm wearing:
Poncho: Ann Taylor
Skinny Jeans: J Brand via Caren & Co.
Riding Boots: Steve Madden via DSW 
Purse: Guess 

Leanne, Court, and I at Samuels

Us Dancing!!!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS FELLOW READERS & HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment