Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thirsty Thursday's With Vicki

Here's To 2012!!!

I can't believe another year is gone, and we're already in the year 2012! But what an amazing year 2011 was for me. Looking on Facebook,I saw countless statuses from people being so grateful that the year was finally over. For me on the other hand, I would say it was a pretty successful year. In the year 2011, I graduated college, got a full time job in my field of study, bought a brand new car, The Bruins won the Stanley Cup, I rekindled friendships with old friends, met a ton of new friends, became best friends with my college Biffs,  traveled to NJ and PA for the girls and my first "reunion", our blog was started, and I even got a new boyfriend!!! I don't think this year could have gotten any better, but I still can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me!

Class of 2011!!!

The Girls and Myself (My College Biffs) in NJ for our 1st "Reunion" since graduation

Carlotbot.com
My Brand New Car: 2011 Toyota Corolla

USATODAY.com
BRUINS WIN!!!!
When ringing in 2012, I made sure to spend it with some very important people in my life: three of my best friends, and my new boyfriend. I was really hoping that more of my close friends could have been there, but they were there in spirit! Stine and Jen Boo traveled to Western MA for the night, and we spent the night with my "brother" Marco, Jake, and some of his friends. After bar hopping and seeing the ball drop in Noho, me getting my FIRST NYE kiss, having a Wii Dance party, and a random trip to Denny's at 3 am it was an eventful night to say the least.

Here's a few snapshots that Stine took to remember the night...

Me & Stine

The Boys

Jen Boo, Stine, and Me drinking our first drinks of the night!

Me, Stine, Jen Boo, and Ashley waiting for the ball to drop!


Jake & Me :)

Stine & Boo looking cute!
My NYE Attire Included:
-Sequined Top: Express
-Leather: Jacket: Black Rivet

So here's to 2012!!! Let's see what this next year brings us all :) Happy New Year Followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment