Friday, February 24, 2012

The Gossip Corner with Stine

Hello fellow gossipers! I know I said that I would be talking about NY Fashion Week but I didn't want to be repetitive, and I really loved Jen Biff's post! So instead I am going to share with you some of the top news stories that caught my eye this week.


-IT'S A GIRL! Kourtney Kardashian and longtime BF Scott Disick have confirmed that they are expecting a little girl due in July. Looks like big bro Mason will be very protective of his lil sis if she is half as adorable as him. 
 Such a cute family! (Google Images)
-Elizabeth Smart married her beau of 1 year, Matthew Gilmour, of Scotland. They were able to keep their Hawaiian wedding under-wraps, mainly because the date was moved up. I think it's so great that she has found happiness, she deserves it!
  
Elizabeth's People Magazine Cover (Google Images)
-What's my age again? I recently read an article on Yahoo.com that revealed the ages of some of Hollywood's TV stars, and frankly I was shocked by a couple of them!

TV Stars Who Are Older Than You Think
(Google Images)
You would be surprised to learn that Pretty Little Liars star, Bianca Lawson (she plays Maya) is actually 33 years old! And Sarah Hyland from Modern Family is not the same age as her teenage character, but only by a few years, she just turned 21. Cory Monteith from Glee (one of my FAVE shows btw) is turning 30 this year-ahh!! That's more than a decade older than his character Finn Hudson. 

-Tim Tebow + Jeremy Lin = Bromance? It looks that way as the two devout Christians are becoming fast friends. Since I am not a huge B-ball fan I really don't understand all hype surrounding Lin but it seems he is the NBA's version of Tebow, I wonder if he'll have a signature "move" named after him? I wonder what they would call it, Lin-ing? Only time will tell I guess.
(Google Images)

These are just a few headlines that caught my eye, what are some of your favorites? Let me know!




Cafj   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment