Monday, February 27, 2012

Outfit Outtakes by Jen Bou

Neon Pop

Shirt: J. Crew; Jeans: The Limited; Shoes: Payless

You ever have one of those days where you try to do something a smidge different with your hair because it worked oh so well when you did it the other night with no where to go? That readers is what happened to me yesterday hence the pulled back messy look (you dig it). Anyways I’m a huge fan of stripes and anything that looks nautical is always an A in my book. But to add something quirky like embellishments, ruffles, lace, or even a pop of neon makes it that much better. I love how the neon pink at the top of this shirt really adds a punch of color to the simple outfit of jeans and a t-shirt.


Neon is a huge trend for spring and I’m obsessed!! What do you think about it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment