Tuesday, February 28, 2012

KM Explains it All!

WTH TV...


As many of my friends will tell you I enjoy watching car crashes on TV.  I don't mean actual car crashes, although a good car crash in a movie is always wonderful, I mean crazy people doing crazy things where you want to change the channel but just can't.  TLC is where I find most of these programs and if you're a fellow TLC fanatic then you'll know exactly what shows I'm talking about.


The Virgin Diaries...
Now, I thought that FriendZone was the most awkward show out there...no no...it just doesn't even come close to this beauty.  The program concentrated on three stories:  a couple getting married who have never even kissed each other let alone done the deed (Shanna and Ryan), a thirty-five year old virgin (Carey is his name and he admits that his virgin status is not by choice), and three women looking for love before sex even though one of them has already had sex...with every one of her boyfriends...(Danielle, Tamara, and Lisa).  


The couple was the most...interesting? to watch.  They literally are the epitome of awkwardness.  I'm going to leave the video here but just to warn you, their first kiss looks like she's trying to suck his lips off his face while he just sits there puckered up.  Enjoy!
My Strange Addiction...
This one literally made me feel nauseous.  It amazes me what some people do.  On the episodes I watched there was a girl who was addicted to drinking nail polish, a woman addicted to having her boobs enhanced, a woman addicted to digging in her ears, a girl addicted to eating tape, and a man who was in love with his car....both emotionally and physically....


I really don't understand some of these people.  What makes you look at a bottle of nail polish and say "Wow this looks delicious!?"  Nail polish doesn't even smell good so I can't imagine that it tastes any better.  As for the woman addicted to having her boobs done...she's had twenty-two surgeries and was a 38 KKK on the show and decided to go up to a 38 MMM....girlfriend couldn't even tie her own shoes!  Take a look at the clip below from Jimmy Kimmel to see the man with his car...you really have to see these things to believe them.
My Crazy Obsession...
I'm not really sure what differentiates this one from My Strange Addiction since it hasn't aired yet but from the looks of it, it's just more crazy people doing crazy things...like a man who like to dress as a baby and play with his lego's next to his crib...for some reason I couldn't find this clip on YouTube so I couldn't upload it but click here and behold the insanity!


What do you think of these shows and the people on them?  Let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just speechless!!!! But I may have to take a peak at some of these shows!

    ReplyDelete