Friday, March 23, 2012

The Gossip Corner with Stine

It's National Puppy Day!!!!
I have to admit that I previously saw this on E! News but I thought it was just too cute not to share and chat about :) There is nothing cuter to me than holding a little pup in your arms and just looking at their smushy face-melts my heart. Even though my dog, Truman is 10 years old I still call him my little baby because he sometimes acts like one. We say that he's a "Benjamin Button dog", like in the movie where Brad Pitt's character ages backwards. 
Anywho, I like to look at the "Pets" section of People.com because they have pictures of celebrities and their animals. And while this may sound weird, you can tell quite a bit about a person based on their choice of pet and breed-I read it in some article on Yahoo, if I can find it I'll post next time! 
Here are some pics of celebs with their dogs, I'll try to figure out what each dog says about their owner (the operative word being TRY):



Selena Gomez and Baylor

Miley Cyrus and Ziggy

Martha Stewart and Genghis Khan III: He's like "yeah I'm sittin' at the table so what?"

Ashley Olsen and ? (she has yet to release the dog's name): From the looks of it, that dog does not want to be her travel buddy

Ben Affleck and ? (can't seem to find his name either): I personally love German Shepherd's because even though they look tough and scary, they are actually a really great family dog-very protective. Which is what Ben's dog is doing in this photo, chasing away the paps.

The First Dog, Bo Obama: He certainly is livin' large in the White House!

Anne Hathaway and Esmeralda: Chocolate Labs can be a little hyper, but Anne is known to have a little wild side so it works!
(Photos from Google Images)
I wanted to share a couple of photos of my "baby" Truman!




I did say he was a big baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment