Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thirsty Thursday's With Vicki

St. Patty's Day Weekend

First off, Happy belated St. Patty's day to everyone!!! I hope just like me, you all celebrated one of my fave holidays (and I'm not even Irish!) This year even though I did have to work until 4:30, and my plans of going into Boston were cancelled, I did still enjoy the holiday with a few close friends. 

For St. Patty's day this year I celebrated the holiday just by going to a party a town over from me. Nothing too crazy, but here's a sneak peak from my night:


Group Shot



My lovely Irish friend Pat!!! We loved his outfit!

Last Year for St. Patty's Day, I was still living outside of Boston for school. Since Boston clearly is one of the best places (besides Ireland obvs) to celebrate the Irish holiday, a few of my close friends and  myself made it a point to go into Boston for the day/night. 

The four of us spent the day in Faneuil Hall. We bar hopped all afternoon (even though the cover charges are quite hefty!) One of my favorite places was probably Hong Kong because there were two floors with dancing, and it was only $5 to get in the door. 

Here's a few snapshots we took throughout the night:

Kate, Court & Me




Court, Me, Marco & Kate

New Friend!

Some friends from school!

Besides Hong Kong a few other bars/clubs that I love going to in Faneuil Hall as well as the TD Garden area include:
-Ned Devines
-Hurricane O'reilly's
-Bell In Hand
-The Greatest Bar

There are SO many more places though that I would love to check out in the near future with the girls! I can't wait for the day until I can call Beantown my home again so I can celebrate MANY more St. Patty's Day celebrations in Boston! 

And of course besides the whole bar hopping scene, I also am a big fan of attending the St. Patty's Day Parade in Boston! And next year, I hope to either attend or possibly run/walk in the Holyoke, MA St. Patty's Day Road Race! To all those who ran this year, congratulations!

So tell me! How do you like to celebrate St. Patty's Day?!?!

googleimages.com




No comments:

Post a Comment