Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wacky Wednesdays with Jenbiff

Colored Pants Coming Through!

Apparently spring has decided to show up a little early this year...and trust me I'm LOVING every second of it. That being said I've added some new trendy things for this spring. The first that I want to show you is the mint green pants that I got. As you know colored pants are huge this spring, so I was very excited to add these to my closet. 







Sweater: H&M
Tank: Express
Pants: Rewind at Kohl's
Heels: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Necklace and bracelet: flea market in China
Sunnies: flea market in Paris

Have you tried any new trends yet?

Quote of the Week: "After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that
I hold resentment for you
But uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know
Just how capable I am to pull through
So I want to say thank you
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter"
Last Weeks Answer:  Jonathon Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment