Thursday, May 31, 2012

Trending Thursday's With Vicki

Vacation Hot Spots

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be saying I'm writing my blog post on a library computer...but today people... is that day. Unfortunetly, my laptop has seen better days, and currently is out of commission. I'm pumped though that the town library is literally walking distance from my apartment. Yay for free public libraries!

In other news...Jen Boo and I just went to Long Island, NY this past weekend to visit her cousin Christina who lives in Long Beach. And I must say after visiting this town...I think I fell in love. Tons of bars, shops, restaurants, and the beach all just walking distance from her house!!! Yup, pretty sure I know where I'll be getting my vacation home one day. Jen and I  met tons of new people, lounged out on the beach all weekend, and danced all night at the bars.

googleimages.com
The Beach at Long Beach

Now that I'm on the vacation topic, I'm trying to think back to all the different places I've gone on vacation. Sadly, I've never been to a tropical Island but I have been to both England, and France. Guess I can't REALLY complain :)  And I've also made my way around the East Coast a little bit. Even though some of the places I have gone to may not be the #1 hot spots, I think just being with close friends and family can really MAKE a vacation!!!

Here are just a few of the places I've visited:

Wildwood, NJ

googleimages.com




Atlantic City




New York City




London, England




Paris, France


These are just a few of my favorite vacation spots I've traveled to but my list of places I would love to visit is endless!!!

What are your fave vacation spots?!

Happy Thursday!






No comments:

Post a Comment