Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wacky Wednesdays with Jenbiff

More nails!

As I've mentioned in a past post (seen here) I've found really fun designs for my nails on Pinterest. I don't wait very long before taking my nail polish off so I can try a new design. Here is another simple design that I've tried recently:

The colors, base coat and top coat

Finished product



 It took me every finger to try and get it to look right so unfortunately I didn't get any step by step pictures, but it's pretty easy. The way I did it was first paint the base color (the dark purple on my nails). I always do two coats. After waiting for the second coat dry, make a "v" shape. Start half way up your finger and go towards the tip. then on the other side of the same nail, do the same thing. Go slow. I thought this was a little harder than some of the other ones I've done, but I don't think it came out too bad!

Have you tried any fun designs recently??

Quote of the Week: "Caught up in the in-crowd, now you're in style
Anna Wintour gets cold, in Vogue with your skin out"
Last Weeks Answer: The Incredibles 

No comments:

Post a Comment