Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trending Thursday's With Vicki live

Cambridge


Last weekend, Jen Boo, our friend Alyssa, and myself decided to venture to Cambridge, MA, a suburb outside of Boston.






 Our reasoning for going to Cambridge was to check out my childhood friend's band called "The Raft". This band was formed in Westfield, MA in the year of 2009. They create original music with influence from R&B, Rock & Roll, Reggae, Funk, and Western African music (Raft's Facebook page). 



The Raft
(My friend is on the far left side)
Raft's Facebook Page
"The Raft performed at Tommy Doyle's located in Harvard Square in Cambridge. Tommy Doyle's actually has two other locations (another in Kendall Square in Cambridge, and one in Hyannis, MA). This bar has three floors, with bars and tables located on each floor. The top floor has a stage where bands and DJ's perform during the weekends. 


TommyDoyles.com
Tommy Doyle's is located at 96 Winthrop Street Harvard Square Cambridge, MA


googleimages.com

It's actually funny because once we got into Tommy Doyle's I realized I had been there once before right after my 21'st birthday for a date. Atleast this time brought better memories! 

The girl's and I loved Tommy Doyle's and The Raft. We're actually going back tomorrow night to see Green Line Inbound perform. Can't wait!

Happy Thursday :)








No comments:

Post a Comment