Friday, August 24, 2012

Fridays with Jenbiff

Birthday Aftermath

Good Morning Bloggers! As I told you last week in my post, Saturday was my birthday! I ended up having to work most of the day, but that was not going to stop me from going out and celebrating with my boyfriend and friends.


When we were finally all ready to go (I mean I did have a few presents from my fam to open before we could go!), Ben and I went to dinner at Sunset Bar and Grill in Brighton, MA. I've always loved going to Sunset...it's such a low key chill place, but can have a more rowdy side depending on when you go. Ben and I went for dinner and drinks so it wasn't too wild just yet. My favorite plate (and I'm pretty sure I've gotten this every time I've got food there) is def the nachos. You can get them loaded with all sorts of nacho-y things, but then you could add things such as pulled pork! Ben and I split a plate and def got the pulled pork on it. It was fantastic! The worst part was we couldn't finish it, and because we weren't going straight home, we couldn't take it with us. :(

We were able to quickly move on from the food loss because we then went over to Tavern in the Square to meet up with the girls and some new faces. Km, Jen and Vicki were able to meet up with us along with a bunch of Km's friends, Alyssa and my bestie from high school Kristen. By the time Ben and I got there, the bar was making it's transition from restaurant to club, and people on continued to come in. Could a girl ask for anything else on her birthday? (Ok, Christine SHOULD have been there too, but unfortunately she doesn't live that close to us anymore :(  someday we all will be reunited again!)


Me and Kristen

Ps here's what I actually wore out:

Quote of the Week: "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears."
Last Weeks Answer:  Satchel Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment