Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Gossip Corner with Stine

I know I'm late again guys I'm SOOOO sorry! I have a good reason I promise, I was stuck in traffic coming home from New York. I won't make a habit of this-swear!

So since I was in NYC this weekend, I want to share with you some cool things that I didn't know about before going there! Now my mom and I didn't actually stay in NYC but instead opted to bunk at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Jersey City which is literally right across from the World Trade Center. Our view from the 6th floor was amazing, we fell asleep to the twinkling lights of the Empire State Building.



The new World Trade Center is huge and very shiny. Unfortunately, we didn't get tickets to go into the 9/11 Memorial but you could see that it is a really big area. I really want to go back and see it sometime. 


Jersey City is really nice and cute for those who haven't been, and if you're considering a move to the big city but maybe can't afford the high prices, Jersey City and Hoboken are really great alternatives! You can take the PATH train from a lot of places in northern New Jersey and it will get you into NYC in no more than 30-40 minutes. Our train ride was only 4 minutes because our hotel was right next to the PATH station.



Since Fashion Week and Fashion's Night Out (FNO) is just around the corner, I'm trying to get some of the girls from grad school to go up on Thursday for FNO after our class and make a night out of it! Maybe we'll even stay in Jersey City!


What are some of your favorite things to do in NYC or Jersey City? Let me know!

**All Photos from Google Images**

No comments:

Post a Comment