Monday, September 17, 2012

The Gossip Corner with Stine

Monday Madness!

Hello everyone!!! Hope your weekend was fabulous, mine was kinda boring filled with homework, working, and getting ready for my busy week of classes and my internship in The Big Apple :) Yes I do mean NYC, I can't really say much except that it's in fashion and it's a luxury brand, hopefully I can give you more details at some point!

Anywho, moving on to more important things like what in the world is going on in H-wood these days?! Now I know we chatted about Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds surprise wedding last week, but I just have to share this pic of the newlyweds and Blake's GIMONGO ring!


So in love! I would be too with that ring! LOL (Google Images)

Unfortunately not everyone is as in love as these two, comedian faves, Will Arnett and Amy Poehler are splitting up afte 14 years together!! So sad :( I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they reconcile because they are hilarious!

All good things must come to end, I guess? (Google)

Poor Kate-I mean the Duchess of Cambridge-can't even relax on holiday without some creeper taking photos of her while she was sunbathing. Maybe it had to do with the fact that she was TOPLESS, just a thought lol. Oh those Europeans and their comfort level with nudity, all I know is that you will NEVER catch me in my birthday suit out in public. I just feel bad because it's almost the anniversary of Will's mom the late Princess Diana's death that was caused by these same crazed paparazzi. Message to all you paps out there LEAVE THE DUCHESS ALONE!!



Top: the Duke & Duchess vacationing on a yacht somewhere fabulous (with Kate wearing a bikini top). Middle: on their trip representing the Queen for her Diamond Jubilee. Bottom: doesn't she look just like Diana?! (Google)

Shaun White looks like he's gotten himself in some hot water with Nashville authorities, Us Weekly.com is reporting that the 2-time golden Olympian was arrested for public intoxication and vandalism. He injured his head just before being taken into custody and made a pit-stop at the emergency room before his final destination of a jail cell. Send some protesters out there with "FREE THE FLYIN' TOMATO" signs, we still love ya Shaun!

Shaun after winning gold at the Olympics (Google)

I'm sending my congrats to new parents Bill and Giuliana Rancic on their new bundle of joy, Edward Duke, who arrived via gestational surrogate earlier this month!! Check out their Life&Style cover here:

So freakin' cute!! (Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment