Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The New Tuesdays with Jenbiff!

Girls Weekend

Hello readers! Jenbiff here. I know, I know it's only Tuesday, what am I doing? Well even though all the girls need to scale back how much they are writing due to work and other conflicts, I on the other hand would like to write more. So starting today I am going to write as many Tuesdays as I can. For the moment I can't promise I will post every Tuesday, but I will do my best! So on to today's post!

So this past weekend Christine came up to visit us. It was so great to be able to catch up and spend time as a group. And I am so excited to share that on Sunday we went to a winery! The first one I've ever been to! We went to Nashoba Valley Winery in Bolton MA. At Noshoba they don't just make wine out of grapes. They use a few different types of fruit, some they grow on their land and others they don't. We were able to try 7 different types of wine while learning about the process to get the fruits to wine. I def learned a lot on such a short little tour. I absolutely loved it!

We're ready to start the tour!
After the tour the girls and I decided to walk around the grounds a little. They had a really pretty garden and obviously orchards where they grow the different fruits they use. A beautiful day hanging out with my friends, tasting wine and topped with the changing of the New England fall leaves, I couldn't have asked for a better day.



 I hope you had a lovely weekend!

Quote of the Week: "I love everything that's old, - old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wine."
Last Weeks Answer: Arsenic and Old Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment