Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wacky Wednesday With Vicki Live

 Boo!

Hello followers! Hope everyone has been enjoying their autumn so far and have made the most of this wonderful weather! If you read Jen Biff's post from yesterday you can see that I've been making the most of this time of year. 

Besides wine tastings, carving pumpkins, and watching Halloween movies like Hocus Pocus, one of my favorite things to do in October is dress up for Halloween parties!

Here's a look at some of the costumes I've worn over the past few years for Halloween:

Patriots Girl

Patriots Girl: Me, Courtney, Leanne, and Jess


Cowgirl
Hartford, CT: Cowgirl 

Softball Player

Alyssa & I getting ready to go into Boston

Me, Courtney & Jen our Senior Year
Victoria's Secret Angel



Sophomore Year: Me, Courtney, Jen Biff, Jen Boo & Stine
Cheetah Girl

Getting ready to go out in London!!!
Stine, KM, Vanessa & Me
So, the question is what should I be this year?!  Most likely the costume of choice this year  for me will be a Cheetah girl. Jen Boo is wearing one of her old Cheetah costumes and I figured why not do the same! I have a mask, a cute cheetah printed top, and also cheetah tights. Figured I'll buy a hot black mini leather skirt (which is very trendy this season), wear my black leather jacket & throw on some black booties. An affordable but sexy Halloween costume! Who says you have to spend $50 on a has-been costume from iParty when you can just throw something together yourself!?!

Check out a few options I have in mind for my bottom piece of my costume:

344.com
Black Panel Mini Skirt ($38)

344.com
Coated Shorts ($38)

Forever21.com
Rib Panel Shorts $15.80
And I totally would rock either the skirt or shorts on a night out on the town! Style this outfit with a bright colored tank top, an asymmetrical blazer, peep toe  booties, some tights (for a little bit of warmth), add some bling and I'd be good to go!

Check out this trend below and see how celebs rocked this look:

summerclothing.com

http://blog.shopedropoff.com/2012/08/21/trend-report-leather/


ohhlalablog.com
Kim K is rocking the look too! Personally I think this top
looks awful on her and makes her look frumpy. But
atleast the skirt & shoes are hot!

Have a Happy Halloween Everybody!




















No comments:

Post a Comment