Monday, November 12, 2012

The Gossip Corner with Stine

Hey readers! 

Sorry for being MIA, we've been dealing with the effects of hurricane Sandy here on the east coast. I hope everyone who was in the path of the storm is safe and that you didn't have too much damage. Unfortunately our house at the shore, that the girls and I have posted about, had some significant damage to the first floor but we will rebuild because "we are Jersey strong" as the straight-shootin' Gov. Christie said. I may not always agree with his politics but he sure is fun to listen too! Now on to a lighter topic:

Justin and Selena split!!


Justin & Selena the way they were (Google Images)
It's a sad day in Hollywood as the news of America's sweetheart couple called it quits over the weekend. I know a lot of Bieber fans are super excited to have the teen sensation back on the market but I wouldn't hold your breath because I'm betting (if I was a betting kinda gal) that these two will be back together in no time! They are so incredibly adorable together and are probably just feeling the pressure from the industry forcing them to either get hitched or break up, which is crazy because they're only in their early twenties!

What do you guys think, will or won't they get back together? Let me know!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment