Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesdays with Jenbiff



Fall-Time Favorite: Apple Picking

I have been trying for years to get Ben to come apple picking with me. I actually can’t even remember the last time I went, so when we decided to go this year I was very excited! I know that I’m writing about this really late into the fall, but we actually went over a month ago. Even going then, you could tell the trees were very picked over and that apple picking season was almost over. I’m just glad that we were able to find time to go before the season was over. 

CN Smith Farm, the farm we went to
Being new to this area, we did a lot of research to even find a place to go to. We found C.N. Smith Farm in East Bridgewater which is actually only a 10 minute drive from out apartment! We had a lot of fun, despite the lack of apples and sun (it actually started raining right before we left!) And when we saw these awesome apple picking sticks, we felt like we were unstoppable. Now what did we do with all these apples….


Climbing in a tree to get an apple

Ben with the apple picker


 Hope you had a wonderful Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment