Wednesday, November 14, 2012

KM Explains it All!

Just Call Me Betty Crocker...

As I've mentioned multiple times before, I'm addicted to Pinterest.  I just recently became really into cooking and have a large food board entitled "Nom Nom Nom."  To help me prepare for when I don't have the choice on whether or not I cook, I've been cooking at least one meal every week.  One of my favorites is a casserole ..a loaded baked potato and chicken casserole.  It's so scrumptious and easy to make that I'm actually making it for the second time tonight.  The original pin comes from a fellow blogger Cook Lisa Cook and I must say she's a genius   My dad served leftovers to his friends while watching a football came and they all raved about it.
Here's how mine looked.  I served it with some ranch dressing on the side but it tastes fabulous on it's own.

Have you cooked anything good lately?  Let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment