Saturday, November 17, 2012

Five-Star Fridays with Jenbiff



Apple Pie

As I mentioned on Tuesday, Ben and I went apple picking at a local Pickit Yourself farm near our apartment. In the car ride home we discussed what to do with all those apples; “We def need to bring at least one apple with us to work until they’re gone” would have gotten old fast. Then I got the brilliant idea: why don’t we make apple pie? How hard can it be? (Coming from the girl who really does cook…like ever).

My boyfriend, Ben, in true fashion, sat down at his computer to start looking for easy apple pie recipes. A short time later he had found one that was easy enough to handle and we got to work. And by we I totally mean he, and I took pictures. Here’s the link to the recipe we used:


And here are the pics along the process:


Our bag of apple and cut up apple ready for the pie
Almost time to put it together!
Ready for the oven

A little burnt around the edges, but soooo good!


Did you make apple pie this fall?

Quote of the Week: "Spend the afternoon. You can't take it with you."
Last Weeks Answer:  Roberto Clemente

No comments:

Post a Comment