Monday, November 19, 2012

Tuesday with Vicki Live

Gobble Gobble


Yesss! One of my absolute favorites weeks has arrived! Only one and half more days of work left to go & I'm home for the Holidays. Can you tell I'm just a little excited?! I love this time of year because it means lots of family & friend time with some of my fave people. 

As of now, I have some pretty exciting plans going on for the week. Night out on the town with friends on Wednesday, and then Turkey Dinner & dessert with the fam on Thursday. Friday & Saturday some Black Friday Shopping,  and then Saturday night it's my 5 year highschool reunion! I can't even believe it's been 5 years! Man, I'm getting old...haha


Here are a few of my fave highschool memories...




















Since I'll be seeing all of my "favorite" people on Saturday night at my Highschool Reunion...I need to start thinking of a new outfit to wear that night. Here is an inspiration that I came up with using Polyvore.com:



Class Reunion



Skinny jeans
$310 - montaignemarket.com



Jane norman
$40 - janenorman.co.uk


Gold jewelry
$36,530 - brownsfashion.com


Amrita Singh enamel jewelry
fashion.ebay.com


Pink glitter nail polish
$7.86 - nelly.com


NARS Cosmetics eyeshadow
narscosmetics.com


Beauty product
allyou.com


No comments:

Post a Comment