Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesdays with Jenbiff



Fall Decor

As I’ve mentioned a time or two before, my boyfriend Ben and I moved in together in August. Living on our own has been a big adventure for us so far and we’re loving the ride. Since high school I’ve looked forward to decorating a home of my own and now I finally have the chance to! Since we moved in towards the end of the summer, fall has been our first real season to decorate for. We don’t really have too much general fall things, so I went a little crazy with the Halloween stuff (hence all my Halloween crafts? I think so…sorry I'm not sorry.)

As the season comes to an end I can’t help but think about what I want to do differently next year. I want to actually be focused in the decorations department. It’s time to grow up in the holiday decorations, and I’m already preparing. Here are a few ideas I’ve found on Pinterest:




And here are a few ideas from other places:

This fall idea is from HGTV's website

This idea is from Martha Stewart's website
Did you try anything new this fall?

Happy Turkey Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment