Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesdays with Jenbiff

Holiday Decorating Ideas


In my mind fall is officially over. I know according to the calendar winter doesn’t begin until December 21st, but I’m a New Englander and it’s already freezing out (I mean it was rain/snowing today!). That and people start preparing for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving which is pretty symbolic of the winter season. Since I didn’t really have a lot of time to plan for fall décor before we were even settled into our apartment, I wanted to make sure that I have a better sense of what I wanted to do come winter. Thankfully my boyfriend Ben and my family have given us a lot of decorations so we haven’t had to buy too much so far. So here are a few things that I’ve done so far:





Of course I wish I could be as creative as the person or people behind some of these other pictures I’ve found, but thanks to the internet I can admire their work from the comfort of my couch. They’ve also given me a whole bunch of ideas to try and emulate in this and future homes of mine. Here are the pictures of inspiration I’ve found:

Tree ideas from Marthastewart.com

Chandelier idea from Pinterest

Fireplace idea from Pinterest

Another fireplace idea from Pinterest



Have you tried anything new this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment