Sunday, December 2, 2012

Five-Star Fridays with Jenbiff



Christmas Wish list

I don’t care how old I get; I will always have a Christmas Wish list. Whether or not anyone in my family wants to get these items for me is obviously a completely different story. This year’s list is filled with total dream ideas to actual things I could have. Here are a few things I’m totally writing Santa about:

1. Peplum anything 
            I love this trend and totally need more of it in my life. Here are a few that I wish would appear in my closet:

Peplum dress from Express

Peplum skirt from Forever 21

Peplum shirt from Zara
 2. Oxblood
    Yes I know this is just a color, but again I really just need more of it in my life. Here are a few ways I want to incorporate it into my wardrobe.

Oxblood ankle bootie from Bakers

sssssexy nail polish by Essie

Oxblood dress from Zara
 3. A New Car
This prob seems like stereotypical item, but really. It will prob be on my list until I actually get a new car. If I could have anything I’d prob want this:

I wouldn't mind the keys to this puppy in my stocking this year :)
4. To Travel
            This will be on my list until the day I day. I’ve gone on many trips with my family and friends, and all of the experiences have just opened my eyes and made me want to see more. Really high on my list right now: Rome, Florence and Milan Italy. But ask me again tomorrow and that might change…

This is all I need


Is there anything you're asking Santa for?

No comments:

Post a Comment