Friday, December 21, 2012

2012 Year End List

Five Star Fridays with Jenbiff

Every year my boyfriend, Ben, looks forward to reading "Year End" lists. These lists are mostly about the top music albums that came out this past year. Last year I wrote my own version of the list with a few different topics. Well I decided to bring it back this year and write another of my version of the Year End lists. This year I've chosen my fav movies, songs and fashion trends. So here we go!

My Top Movies:
The Hunger Games in book and movie form
1. The Hunger Games
2. Brave
3. Mirror Mirror                     
4. The Vow
5. The Avengers
Unfortunately I didn't see all of the movies that I would have liked to (too much time watching oldies!), but out of the ones that I did see I loved the above 5...picking my top 5 was actually really difficult!



My Top Songs:
Carly Rae Jepsen's single: Call Me Maybe
1. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
2. Gangnam Style by PSY
3. Die Young by Ke$ha
4. Some Nights by fun.
5. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
Who can honestly say that at one point or another they didn't enjoy Call my Maybe or Gangnam Style this year? I still love them.






My Top Trends:
Bubble Necklace by Francisca's
1. Peplum    
2. Colored denim
3. Bib/BaubleBar necklaces
4. Polka dots
5. Sheer tops
I still love all of these things and every single trend found it's way into my closet...I love it!







I hope you all enjoyed all the crazy trends this year...I wonder what sort of things we'll obsess about next year. Any guesses?



Something Extra: So today's the end of the world. It seemed pretty routine to me, how about you guys? With all of this talk about the end of life, it got me thinking, What would I do if today was the last day I were alive? Of course a whole bunch of things came to mind, but really...what would I do? What about you guys? What would you do if today was the last day you were here?

Quote of the Week: "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly."
Last Weeks Answer: Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment