Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Resolutions


Five Star Fridays with Jenbiff

I can’t believe 2013 is just days away! (Take that Mayans, you were totally wrong!) With 2012 coming to an end, I can’t help but think about what I want to accomplish next year. I’ve written out my New Year Resolutions so I’m ready for the New Year!

1. Get into a regular work out routine. Pretty standard right? Does it count if I say I really mean it? I guess we’ll find out come February if I’m still working out right?

But really...why doesn't that count as exercising? (Photo Credit: Google Images)
2. Spend more time with friends. It’s a little difficult to spend a lot of time with my family, since I don’t live too close to them anymore, but I still live pretty close to most of my friends, so I would like to see them a little more often.

3. Get a full time job. I think this is pretty self explanatory, but really…shouldn’t the economy be turning around by now?

But really...(Photo Credit: Google Images)
4. Explore my new home. By now we’ve been living in south eastern MA for 5 months. I want to explore the parts of this state I never thought I’d really see. It would almost be like mini vacations, without having to pay for hotels or airfare!

My new home (Photo Credit: Google Images)
 5. Give back. I know that during the holidays a lot of people donate food, toys, and time, but this should be a year round thing. I want to spend time at the local food shelters, and donating some food when I can. I don’t have a lot, but I’m grateful for what I have and I’d like to try and help those who don’t have as much when I can.

(Photo Credit: Google Images)

I really do want to do all of these things, so I’m putting my determined pants on! Watch out 2013…here I come!

What do you have planned for next year?

Quote of the Week: "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right"
Last Weeks Answer: Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment