Monday, December 31, 2012

The Gossip Corner with Stine

Hello fellow Gossipers! I know I've been MIA-in-the-club for awhile and I'm so sorry!!! Life's been a little cray-cray these days. I wanted to do one last post for 2012 since it is NYE. And boy do I have some news for you!

KIM KARDASHIAN IS PREGNANT!!!!!!

Yep that's right folks, Kim and Kanye are having a baby! Who would've thought that a usually crazy rumor would turn out to actually be true!?! So put on those bump-watch goggles because we've got another 6 months until baby Kimye is here. Now I don't think there will be any wedding bells chiming since Kim is technically still married to that oaf of a dude aka Kris Humphries. Do you think you can give a divorce now idiot?! 

**Pictures to come soon!!**


It looks like 2013 is going to be a really great year for Kim and Kanye and we wish them all the health and happiness in their pregnancy and can't wait to meet the little guy or girl!!

I hope you all have a safe and fun NYE and I look forward to seeing/writing you in 2013!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment