Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wacky Wednesdays with Jenbiff


Year of the Move

I’ve known for months that most of the people who I am close to would be moving at some point this year or at the beginning of next year. Last week was the first move. Now to fill you in a little on my life…the only time I’ve ever moved was to college, but everyone knows that is only a partial move because one goes back home a few times a year. You may be thinking what’s the big deal? People move all the time! Well my boyfriend’s parents, boyfriend’s aunts, boyfriend’s grandfather, my parents and brother, my grandmother, AND my aunt and cousins. HOLY. MOVING.  

Anywhosers, my parents and brother are moving on Sunday so this past week they have been trying to see everyone before they leave…meaning we’ve been going out to eat a lot this week (because obviously my mom doesn’t want to leave my sister and I out because we aren’t moving with them)! So I’ve had many opportunities to wear cute outfits while meeting up with family, family friends, etc for a nice dinner out. Tonight we ordered in, so I wanted to wear something casual but cute. 

 




Top: H&M
White Tank: Express
Jeggings: Express
Sandals: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Flea Market in Paris
Necklace: Gift from China
Watch: Gift from friend
Shoulder Bag: Vintage 


Quote of the day: "Norther Winslow: I want you to know, when you left Spectre it opened my eyes. There was a whole life out there that I was not living. So I traveled. I saw France, and Africa, half of South America. Every day a new adventure, that’s my motto."
Answer from last week: Give Me Everything By Pitbull Ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, and Nayer

No comments:

Post a Comment