Monday, January 30, 2012

Outfit Outtakes by Jen Bou

Is it Spring Yet?

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of January.... where did this month go? Now that February is upon us it means we are getting closer to spring!! Okay, so I know it's still a little early to be thinking about warmer weather and bright, sunny skies but I can't help it! Spring fashion is in the air and this season's trends look pretty amazing. I can't wait to see how these trends come into play with my everyday wardrobe.

Sherbert Hues
I love the pastels mixed with brights :)

 Knit Dresses
I like the idea of a light knit for spring and of course anything with color or print is always fun

Prints on Prints
I've been wanting to try this trend but may do so with patterns that are a little less bold

 The Little White Dress
I've been looking for the perfect white dress since last summer, maybe I will finally find one this season!

Fluorescent Orange

Since tangerine is the color for spring, why not step it up a bit with a brighter hue?


 To see some more trends that were all over the runways for this spring check it out here


What are your thoughts? You digging any of these trends?!

No comments:

Post a Comment