Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Designs



Tuesdays with Jenbiff
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a nail design! I was trying to let my nails heal from splitting, but with the holidays coming up I wanted to dress my 10 little nuggets up a little too. So today I want to tell/show you about two designs I recently tried. The first one I used red, gold and white:

My inspiration from Pinterest

My version

I started with the base color (which is obviously red), then I did the little arrow, the middle arrow and finally the top arrow. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

The second design I did, while looks easier I actually had a harder time with. Weird right? Anyway, I started with the red, tried my best to make a diagonal line, and then did a second coat. Then when both red coats were dry, I did the same thing with the green line. And then the same with the gold. Not too bad, huh?

My inspiration from Pinterest

My version

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment